Nowadays, in the world of competition, any institute shall have to excel with perfection to survive. They will have to meet the high standards set by the industries as well.
Our objective is to impart education with creation, dissemination and application of knowledge in an integrated form. A regular student – faculty interaction helps in grooming the students into leaders and not simply the technocrats. Our aim is to produce true citizens of India. Apart from all these, students shall improve their technical ability along with their communicative skills. All these can not be perfect and accurate suddenly. It has to be planned and cultivated over a period of time and we do it in slow pace from the day first.
High class rich library, computing facility, Internet and intranet facility, different educational and recreational facilities of institute enrich the process of learning. We carve out time to balance academics with extra-curricular and co-curricular activities to give an additional dimension to students in all round development.
Conducive environment facilitates overall personality development of students. We offer ‘Instructive Technology Approach’ by our qualified teachers. Our teaching-learning process is mainly based on motivation and motivating factors. We believe in disciplined, secured, congenial, serene, relaxed, and stress free environment of education to achieve coveted educational destination.
In addition to excellent teaching, the faculty members are actively involved in research. They are also encouraged for research paper publications and for attending and presenting papers in the conferences, both in India and abroad. We encourage our faculty members and staff for higher studies too.
We encourage you to visit the campus and website of the college.A Hearty Welcome to ASCET Students.
|Ph.D||2017||S V University
|M.E (Thermal Engineering)||1999||K I T, Bharathiar University
|B.Tech (Mechanical)||1990||N B K R I S T, S V University
|Dec, 2012 to Oct,2020||Professor and Head||CREC, Tirupati
|Jan, 2012 to Dec,2012||Professor||CREC, Tirupati
|Nov, 2010 to Jan, 2012||Professor||M I T S, Madanapalle
|Jul, 2005 to Jan, 2009||Associate Professor||M I T S, Madanapalle
|Sep, 2000 to Jun, 2005||Assistant Professor||M I T S, Madanapalle
|Dec, 1993 to Aug, 1998||Assistant Professor||M I T S, Madanapalle
1) K.Suresh, N.Rajesh,R.Lokanadham “Metallurgical and formability investigations on AI 8011 alloy upon form drilling” SN applied sciences, Vol.2, Issue 3, March 2020.
2) PT.Puneetha, M.Siva pratap Reddy, Young Woong Lee, R.Lokanadham “Electrical and Interface properties of PdAI/Au metal alloyed ohmic contacts on p-type GaN for high temperature MEMS devices” Journal of Material Science: Materials in Electronics, Vol.28, Issue 22, November 2017.
3) P. Hari, N. Rajesh and Dr. R. Lokanadham “Design and analysis of Centrifugal Water Pump Impeller Made of Polyphelene Sulphide Material” International Journal of Research in Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Vol.7, Issue 2, October 2017.
4) P.Ramasekhar reddy , R.Lokanadham “CFD Analysis on Aerodynamic Effects on a Passenger Car” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology , Vol.4 , Issue 9 , September 2017
5) P.Saigowtham, R.Lokanadham “Design and Analysis of Piston, Piston rings and Cylinder liners by using Aluminium – Flyash- Aluina Coposite” International journal of Engineering Technologies in Engineering Research, Vol.3 , Issue 3, December 2015.
6) C. V. Mohan, R. Lokanadham and O. Y. Venkatasubba Reddy “Improving the Performance of FDM Machine Objectives by Using Optimization Techniques” International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, Vol. 3, Issue 8, October 2015.
7) J.Sai Sandeep, R. Lokanadham “Vibration Analysis of Propeller Shaft with Transverse Crack” International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering, Vol.3, Issue 3, March 2015.
8) A. K. Eriki, V. S. Babu, Y. D. Kumar and R. Lokanadham “Model analysis and simulation on effect of correction factor (cf) in Spur Gear Tooth Profile” International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology, Vol. 7, Issue 4, 2015.
9) R.Lokanadham , Prof.K.Ravindranath “Use of Alternative fuels in the lower heat reflection Engine with Different insulation Levels” International Conference on Advances in Mechanical, Automobile and Aerospace Engineering (AMAAE 2013), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, Vol.6, Issue 4, 2013.
10) D. Subramanyam, M. Chandrasekhar and R. Lokanadham “Experimental Analysis of Natural Convection Over A Vertical Cylinder At Uniform Temperature” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 3, May- Jun 2013.
11) R. Lokanadham and Prof. K. Ravindranath “Experimental Investigation on Comparison of Performance Exhaust Emission and Characteristics using Diesel and Bio Diesel in Conventional Diesel Engine and thermal Barrier Coated LHR Engine” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Vol.3, Issue 3, May- Jun 2013.
12) R. Lokanadham and Prof. K. Ravindranath “Extraction and Use of Non-Edible Oils in Bio-Diesel Preparation with Performance and Emission Analysis on C.I. Engines” International Journal of Engineering Research and Development, Vol.6, Issue 5, March 2013.
13) R. Lokanadham and Prof. K. Ravindranath “Performance and Exhaust emission Analysis of Direct Injection Diesel Engine using Pongamia Oil Compared for Conventional Diesel” International Journal of Science and research, Vol.2, Issue 1, January 2013.
14) R. Lokanadham and Prof. K. Ravindranath “Analysis on Internal Combustion Engine Using Biodiesel as Alter Native Fuel Native Fuel Compared To Conventional Diesel” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Vol.2, Issue 1, January 2013.
1) R.Lokanadham “ Vibration Analysis of Propeller Shaft with Transverse Crack” International Conference on Recent Development in Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering(ICRDME), Chennai,25th January 2015.
1. Dr. R. Lokanadham attended 3 day faculty development programme on “Student induction” Organized by Chadalawada Ramanamma Engineering College, Tirupati, 10-12 June 2019.
2. Dr. R. Lokanadham attended 2 day faculty development programme on “Non Destructive Testing and evaluation” conducted by Acoustic NDT services in collaboration with Department of Mechanical Engineering, C.R.E.C. Tirupati, 22-23 August 2018.
3. Dr. R. Lokanadham attended 1 week faculty development programme on “Application of Robotics in Multi Disciplines” Narayana College of Nellore, 11-16 June 2018.
4. Dr. R. Lokanadham attended 3 day faculty development programme on “Funding, Authoring, Counseling, TQM & Opportunities in Entrepreneurship” organized by Sri Sairam College of Engineering, Banglore, 2- 4 August 2017.
5. Participated one week QAP short term course on performance improvement and emission reduction of IC Engines using Alternative Fuels during May 13-17, 2013 at IIT Delhi.
6. Participated in a Two week ISTE workshop on Engineering Thermodynamics from 11th – 21st December 2012, conducted by IIT Bombay.
7. Participated in an International workshop on “Vibration Theory and practice using computer tools”, organized by Indo US collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE) at Madanapalle Instititute of Technology and Science, Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, 30th May to 3rd June 2011.
8. Participated in an international workshop on “Micro-electro-mechanical systems” organized by Indo US collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE) at R V College of Engineering, Bangalore, 12th to 16th July 2010.
9. Participated in “Strategic Growth of Engineering Institutions” organised by Aassaan educare Private Limited, Hyderabad, 3rd December, 2010.
10. Participated in Short term programme on “Quality Assurance (Accreditation) in Technical Institutions” organized by National Institute of Technical teachers’ training and Research, Chandigarh, 2nd to 6th March, 2009.
11. Attended workshop on Internal Audit-9001:2008 organised by Organisation Development Consult ants, Hyderabad, 11-12th, March, 2009.
12. Participated in HRD workshop on “Effective governance through institutional leadership” organized by J N T U college of Engineering, Ananthapur, 28th & 29th, April, 2006.
13. Participated in national workshop on “Content development and standards in e-learning” organized by Engineering staff college of India, Hyderabad, 28th to 30th July, 2003.
14. Participated in workshop on “Production drawing for Mechanical Engineering” organised by Mechanical Engineering Department, G.V.P College of Engineering , Viskhapatam, 6th to 8th , 2001.
15. Participated in workshop on “Value Engineering Techniques” conducted at Karunya Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, 6th March, 1999.